Chocolate and coffee come together in this ice-cold mocha frappuccino made in just a couple of minutes!
- Mocha frappuccino combines chocolate and coffee in one frozen, delicious drink.
- It’s made quick and easy with 5 ready-to-use ingredients: Instant coffee, chocolate syrup, milk, sweetened condensed milk, and ice.
- Topped with a fluffy whipped cream.
- All ingredients are blended together in a blender to create the drink in seconds.
- Instant coffee
No need to brew coffee at all to make this drink — using instant coffee is a great shortcut.
- Chocolate syrup
- Sweetened condensed milk
My secret ingredient to sweeten iced drinks since it adds more depth of flavor than regular sugar.
- Milk (any kind)
I like using these smaller ice cubes so it’s quicker to blend.
- Heavy cream
To make the whipped cream topping.
My Blender Pick:
There are two parts to this frozen drink:
- Frozen blended mocha
- Whipped cream topping
STEP 1: Whip together heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk.
STEP 2: Blend milk, ice, instant coffee, chocolate syrup, and sweetened condensed milk.
All mocha ingredients go into a blender.
Start on low for about 5-10 seconds then turn it up to high for about 3-5 seconds. Use a tamper tool to make sure the ice gets blended evenly.
It should be nice and slushy.
STEP 3: Pour frozen mocha into two cups.
Each serving in these cups are 17 oz. — a Starbucks grande is 16 oz.
STEP 4: Top with whipped cream and garnish with a little chocolate syrup.
Spoon on the whipped cream and drizzle on a little chocolate syrup.
Serve with a straw and drink immediately.
- Use a tamper with your blender to make sure the ice is evenly blended.
- Don’t add more ice since it’ll give it too thick of a consistency.
- Whipped cream topping can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.
Questions You May Have
The mocha frappuccino can easily be made without dairy by replacing the milk with any milk alternative like oat milk and take out the sweetened condensed milk with the same amount of sugar. Leave out the whipped cream since it’s made with heavy cream.
Any powerful blender can be used as long as it can crush ice easily.
I wouldn’t. When more instant coffee is added, the drink does have a more pronounced coffee taste but it also gives the drink a chalky aftertaste.
- Coffee Frappuccino
- Quick & Easy Matcha Frappuccino
- Delicious Thai Tea Frappuccino
- Hojicha Caramel Frappuccino
- Quick & Easy Greek Frappe
Whipped Cream Topping
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- Whip together heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk.Combine heavy cream and 1 tablespoon of the sweetened condensed milk in a tall container. Whip using a handheld milk frother until you get medium peaks. Set aside.
- Blend milk, ice, instant coffee, chocolate syrup, and sweetened condensed milk.All mocha ingredients go into a blender. Use a tamper tool to make sure the ice gets blended evenly. Start on low for about 5-10 seconds then turn it up to high for about 3 seconds. It should be nice and slushy.
- Pour frozen mocha into two cups.Each serving is 17 oz. — a Starbucks grande is 16 oz.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with a little chocolate syrup.Spoon on the whipped cream and squeeze on a little chocolate syrup. Serve with a straw and drink immediately.
FREE CHEAT SHEET!
Join my email list and get this iced coffee drinks cheat sheet.