Salted Caramel Cold Brew with Cold Foam
A sweet and salty drink made with cold brew coffee and cold foam.
Make cold foam.Put half & half and simple syrup into a French press and pump plunger up and down 40 times. The milk will nearly double in volume. Combine coffee, caramel sauce, and salt in a cocktail shaker. Shake well.A cocktail shaker is the easiest to use but any airtight container can be used to shake the ingredients together. A jar with a tight lid or a wide-mouth water bottle will both work. Assemble drink.Pour salted caramel coffee into a cup with ice and top with cold foam.
- Milk can be used instead of half & half.
- Simple syrup can be easily made by stirring together one part sugar and one part hot water.
- Cold brew coffee: The easiest and best way to make this drink at home. Use my method to make it perfect.
- Strong coffee from coffee machine: Make slightly strong coffee than you usually make by adding 1/2 -1 tablespoon more ground coffee to make a cup. Cool it down in the refrigerator (at least one hour) or in the freezer (15 minutes).
- Nespresso or Keurig: Use a pod or capsule to make a cup of coffee then cool it down in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Espresso: Pull 2 shots of espresso and add 3/4 cup cold water to make a cup.
Calories: 261 | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 775mg | Potassium: 238mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 322IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 1mg