Irish Cream Cold Brew with Cold Foam
Starbucks-inspired drink that's a combination of cold brew coffee and Irish cream syrup.
- For the vanilla cold foam, instead of using vanilla syrup, you can use 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract and 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- The recipe uses vanilla syrup to flavor the cold foam but you can use the Irish cream syrup instead if you don't want to use another syrup.
- Cold foam can be made with milk if you don't have half & half.
- Cold brew coffee is what's used to make this drink but you can use coffee made in a coffee machine, Nespresso, or a Keurig. Make strong coffee in a coffee machine using 2-3 tablespoons of ground coffee for a cup of water.
- To cool down hot coffee, put coffee in the freezer for 15 minutes or in the refrigerator for an hour.
Calories: 198 | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 68mg | Potassium: 182mg | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 286IU | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 1mg