Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
Recreate Starbucks-quality cold foam in your kitchen in just 2 minutes.
- A shortcut to making cold foam is using half & half, replacing the heavy cream and milk in the recipe. Use 1/3 cup half & half and 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup.
- A handheld milk frother can also be used to make cold foam but the French press does a better job of creating smooth, even froth.
- Don't overfill the French press. Since the cream will double or triple in volume as air is pumped in, only fill the French press halfway with cream.
- Make sure the French press filter is fully submerged in the cream so that air can be pumped in.
- Another way of making cold foam is by shaking it vigorously in an airtight container like a jar with a tight lid.
Calories: 328 | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 112mg | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 905IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 1mg