Ice-cold frozen blended drinks that are surprisingly easy to make at home. From matcha to mocha frappuccinos, get tips and shortcuts to make it even better than Starbucks!
- Frappuccinos are flavored frozen drinks made in a blender.
- Can be made caffeinated with coffee or tea.
- Can be made without caffeine using ingredients like strawberries.
- Drinks are topped with whipped cream.
- They’re easy to make with my step-by-step instructions with photos.
- Frappuccinos flavored with powders (like matcha or instant coffee) are the easiest to make in seconds since it doesn’t require brewing coffee or tea.
- Always use the blender tamper tool to get the smoothest frappuccinos.
- Whipped cream can be made ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator.