This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.
Ice-cold frozen blended drinks that are surprisingly easy to make at home. From matcha to mocha frappuccinos, get tips and shortcuts to make it even better than Starbucks!
- Frappuccinos are flavored frozen drinks made in a blender.
- Can be made caffeinated with coffee or tea.
- Can be made without caffeine using ingredients like strawberries.
- Drinks are topped with whipped cream.
- They’re easy to make with my step-by-step instructions with photos.
My Blender Pick:
A powerful Vitamix makes smooth, evenly blended frappuccinos with ease.
- Frappuccinos flavored with powders (like matcha or instant coffee) are the easiest to make in seconds since it doesn’t require brewing coffee or tea.
- Always use the blender tamper tool to get the smoothest frappuccinos.
- Whipped cream can be made ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator.
Delicious Frappuccino Recipes
Delicious, perfectly sweet frozen coffee drink made easy.
Chocolate and instant coffee come together to make this frappuccino in seconds.
Matcha green tea, sweetened, then blended with ice makes for a delicious treat on a hot day.
Love chai lattes? You'll love this chai frappuccino!
Thai iced tea as a frappuccino. Yup, it's as delicious as it sounds.
A sweetened Earl Grey with vanilla extract made into a frappuccino.
Hojicha, a roasted green tea, and caramel combined makes a refreshing, nutty, and perfectly sweetened frozen tea latte.
A pink frappuccino made with fresh strawberries and green tea.