Cold brew coffee, chilled Coke, and sweet vanilla ice cream in one delicious, cold drink that’s super easy to make.
Want to save this article?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox. Plus, get recipes & tips every week!
- Coffee and Coke? Really? YES. It’s delicious!
- Take a Coke float and make it even better by adding cold brew coffee.
- Super easy to make with just 3 ingredients: cold brew coffee, chilled Coke, and vanilla ice cream.
RELATED: Easy Affogato Recipe
- Cold brew coffee
- Coke: I especially love Mexican Coke since it’s made with real cane sugar instead of corn syrup.
- Vanilla ice cream
Step 1: Chill glass cup by placing it in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
Step 2: Put 3 scoops of ice cream into cup.
Step 3: Add cold brew coffee. Get my method to making fool-proof cold brew coffee.
Step 4: Add Coke. Pour the Coke slowly since it’ll foam up quickly once it hits the ice cream.
Step 5: Serve with a straw and the rest of the Coke bottle so the cup can be refilled as the ice cream melts.
- Serve in an ice cold cup by putting the cup into the freezer for 5-10 minutes if you want the drink to be extra nice and cold. Skip it if you just want to make the drink right away.
- Vanilla ice cream is great but feel free to try caramel, chocolate, or coffee ice cream.
- Serve the drink with the leftover Coke in the bottle so that the drink can be refilled after the foam settles.
- Don’t have Coke? Dr. Pepper is a tasty alternative!
Questions You May Have
Yup, just brew a double-strength cup of coffee then cool it down in the refrigerator.
You can! Mix 2 teaspoons of instant coffee with 1/4 cup water.
YES! There’s a lot of caffeine from the Coke and from the cold brew coffee so don’t drink this late in the day if you’re sensitive to caffeine.
- Cold Brew Coffee Made Easy
- Quick & Easy Coffee Frappuccino
- Easy Coffee Ice Cubes
- Brown Sugar Iced Coffee
- Decadent Iced Coffee with Cream Froth
Cold Brew Coffee Coke Float
- Chill glass cup by placing it in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Put 3 scoops of ice cream into cup.The cup should be nice and chilled so the drink will stay colder for longer.
- Add cold brew coffee.
- Add Coke. Pour the Coke slowly since it'll foam up quickly once it hits the ice cream.
- Serve with a straw and the rest of the Coke bottle so the cup can be refilled as the ice cream melts.