Cold brew coffee, chilled Coke, and sweet vanilla ice cream in one delicious, cold drink that’s super easy to make.
Coffee Coke Float
- Coffee and Coke? Really? YES. It’s delicious!
- Take a Coke float and make it even better by adding cold brew coffee.
- Super easy to make with just 3 ingredients: cold brew coffee, chilled Coke, and vanilla ice cream.
What You’ll Need
- Cold brew coffee
I especially love Mexican Coke since it’s made with real cane sugar instead of corn syrup.
- Vanilla ice cream
- Large glass cup
How to Make a Coffee Coke Float
STEP 1: Chill glass cup by placing it in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
STEP 2: Put 3 scoops of ice cream into cup.
STEP 3: Add cold brew coffee.
STEP 4: Add Coke.
Pour the Coke slowly since it’ll foam up quickly once it hits the ice cream.
Serve with a straw and the rest of the Coke bottle so the cup can be refilled as the ice cream melts.
COFFEE COKE FLOAT TIPS
- Serve in an ice cold cup by putting the cup into the freezer for 5-10 minutes if you want the drink to be extra nice and cold. Skip it if you just want to make the drink right away.
- Vanilla ice cream is great but feel free to try caramel, chocolate, or coffee ice cream.
- Serve the drink with the leftover Coke in the bottle so that the drink can be refilled after the foam settles.
- Don’t have Coke? Dr. Pepper is a tasty alternative!
QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE
Yup, just brew a double-strength cup of coffee then cool it down in the refrigerator.
You can! Mix 2 teaspoons of instant coffee with 1/4 cup water.
YES! There’s a lot of caffeine from the Coke and from the cold brew coffee so don’t drink this late in the day if you’re sensitive to caffeine.
- Cold Brew Coffee Made Easy
- Quick & Easy Coffee Frappuccino
- Easy Coffee Ice Cubes
- Brown Sugar Iced Coffee
- Decadent Iced Coffee with Cream Froth
Cold Brew Coffee Coke Float
- Chill glass cup by placing it in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Put 3 scoops of ice cream into cup.The cup should be nice and chilled so the drink will stay colder for longer.
- Add cold brew coffee.
- Add Coke. Pour the Coke slowly since it'll foam up quickly once it hits the ice cream.
- Serve with a straw and the rest of the Coke bottle so the cup can be refilled as the ice cream melts.