A fluffy caffeinated drink made with whipped instant coffee and chocolate that’s super quick and easy to make at home.
About This Whipped Mocha Recipe
- A chocolate twist on the super popular Dalgona coffee for mocha lovers.
- It’s perfectly sweet and caffeinated.
- The trick to making it quick and easy is to use a handheld milk frother to whisk the the mocha ingredients together.
- Instant coffee
The shortcut to making a strong whipped coffee drink.
- Hot water
To help dissolve the instant coffee.
- Chocolate syrup
Adds a nice, rich chocolate flavor without having to use cocoa powder.
I like mine on the sweeter side so I add a little sugar but feel free to take it out if you like things less sweet.
- Heavy cream
This drink is essentially mocha whipped cream over milk and ice so heavy cream plays a big part.
You can use any milk you like.
To make the drink nice and refreshing.
For full ingredients and instructions, scroll down to the recipe.
- Whisk together instant coffee, water, chocolate syrup, and sugar.
- Add heavy cream and whisk until it thickens.
This takes a couple of minutes.
- Spoon whipped mocha into a cup with milk and ice.
Serve in a glass cup to see the layers of whipped mocha and milk.
The whipped mocha will start making its way down the cup but the drink should be stirred before drinking. A straw will make this beverage easier to drink.
- Not every chocolate syrup will have the same amount of sweetness so adjust the sugar content in the recipe if needed.
- A handheld milk frother is the best tool for the job. Plus, it’s super easy to clean up.
- To make the coffee stronger, use 1 tablespoon of instant coffee instead of 2 teaspoons.
Questions You May Have
This whipped mocha is a variation on a mocha drink which is made of milk, chocolate, and espresso.
Yes! Just swap out the same amount of chocolate syrup with caramel syrup.
Instead of ice and cold milk, the whipped mocha can be made into a hot drink by spooning it on top of a cup of warm milk.
Easy Whipped Mocha
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 3 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup ice
- ¾ cup milk
- Whisk together instant coffee, water, chocolate syrup, and sugar.Use a handheld milk frother to quickly combine all the ingredients.
- Add heavy cream and whisk until it thickens.This takes a couple of minutes using a handheld milk frother.
- Spoon whipped mocha into a cup with milk and ice.Serve immediately and stir before drinking.