There’s a gummy bears secret menu drink at Starbucks! See how it’s made and how to order it.
Gummy Bear Drink
- The Gummy Bear Drink is a Starbucks secret menu beverage, which means it’s not on the official menu. Secret menu items are drinks created by Starbucks customers or baristas that became popular on social media.
- Starbucks baristas aren’t trained to make secret menu drinks so you can’t order it by name. Make sure you know what goes into the drink so you know how to order it correctly.
- Aside from the Gummy Bear Drink, there’s also the Gummy Bear Refresher (also a secret menu drink), which is made with Strawberry Acai Refresher.
How It Tastes
The drink tastes like gummy bears in juice form!
It’s fruity, sweet, and has a lime/lemon and berry flavor.
What’s in the Drink
- Base drink: Lemonade
This is the drink that’s on the official Starbucks menu. Starbucks uses their own lemonade that’s made with water, lemon juice, sugar, and lemon Oil.
- Customizations: 3 pumps of raspberry syrup
Raspberry syrup mixed with the lemonade gives the drink a fruity and sweet flavor.
How to Order the Drink
“Can I get a grande lemonade with 3 pumps raspberry?”
The drink came out to roughly $3.75.
It was $3.25 for a grande Lemonade and $0.50 for the 3 pumps of raspberry. Prices may be different depending on where you live.
Questions You May Have
No, the Gummy Bear Refresher is made with Strawberry Acai Refresher, peach juice, and raspberry syrup.
You can get this drink in the same sizes you can get a lemonade. The 4 sizes are: tall (12 ounces), grande (16 ounces), venti (24 ounces), and trenta (30 ounces!!).
The raspberry syrup used to be a bright red color but Starbucks changed the syrup so that there aren’t any artificial colors, and now the syrup is clear, without any color.
- 10 Tiktok Starbucks Drinks & How to Order Them
- TikTok Matcha Pink Drink (Starbucks Secret Menu)
- Puppuccino (Starbucks Secret Menu)
- Every Starbucks Drink Ranked by Caffeine Content
- 23 Starbucks Hacks and Tips
- 10 Frappuccino Recipes
Want to save this drink to Pinterest? Pin it now to your Pinterest board!