See what’s in the Butterbeer Frappuccino, a Starbucks secret menu frozen blended drink, and how to order it.
- Butterbeer Frappuccino is a customized Starbucks frozen drink made in a blender. This Frappuccino is a Starbucks secret menu drink, which means it’s not on the official menu. Baristas aren’t trained on how to make it, so you can’t order it by name.
- The drink tastes like caramel and butterscotch. It’s creamy and sweet. There’s no alcohol or beer in the drink.
- Butterbeer is a drink featured in the Harry Potter books that tastes “a little bit like less-sickly butterscotch.” In the books, it says the fictitious drink is made of butterscotch, sugar, and water.
How to Order the Drink
“Can I get a grande Caramel Frappuccino with 2 pumps toffee nut, 1 pump cinnamon dolce, and only 2 pumps caramel. And can you line the cup with caramel drizzle?”
- Base drink: Caramel Frappuccino
This is the drink that’s on the official Starbucks menu. It’s a frozen drink made with ice, milk, coffee Frappuccino syrup, coffee, caramel syrup, whipped cream and caramel sauce.
- Customizations: Reduce caramel to 2 pumps, add 2 pumps of toffee nut syrup, 1 pump of cinnamon dolce syrup, line cup with caramel drizzle
These customizations are what makes Butterbeer Frappuccino taste like butterscotch. A grande size is made with 3 pumps of caramel syrup but it’s being reduced down to 2 pumps.
How Much Does It Cost?
The Butterbeer Frappuccino is a little less than $6 for a grande, including tax.
Questions You May Have
The Starbucks secret menu is made up of customized drinks that became popular on social media. There isn’t an official Starbucks secret menu.
You can order this in 3 sizes: tall (12 ounces), grande (16 ounces), venti (24 ounces).
- Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Copycat
- Starbucks Frappuccino Base Syrup Copycat
- 10 Tiktok Starbucks Drinks & How to Order Them
- Best Starbucks Iced Coffees
- Best Starbucks Frappuccinos
Want to save this drink to Pinterest? Pin it now to your Pinterest board!