Take a look at this popular Iced Chai Latte customization to give it a brown sugar and oat milk twist. Get details on how to order this Starbucks secret menu drink.
TikTok Iced Chai Latte
- TikTok Iced Chai Latte is a customized Starbucks Iced Chai Tea Latte, making it a Starbucks secret menu drink.
- There isn’t any coffee in the drink although the drink is caffeinated from the tea that’s in chai.
- There is no official Starbucks secret menu. Any customized drink that has become popular on social media is considered a secret menu drink.
- Starbucks Iced Chai Latte is modified by replacing 2% milk with oat milk, adds brown sugar syrup, and tops the drink with vanilla sweet cream cold foam.
- This is the perfect transition drink to take you from summer into fall with the warming spices like cinnamon and cloves in the iced drink.
How It Tastes
Chai is a black tea with warming spices like cinnamon and cloves but when it’s made into a latte with oat milk, it mellows out the spices. The brown sugar syrup and the vanilla sweet cream cold foam adds a sweet, delicious touch.
The chai, oat milk, brown sugar, and cold foam go so well together, making the drink smooth and creamy, but not overly sweet, especially if you sip from the top.
What’s in the Drink
- Base drink: Iced Chai Tea Latte
This is the beverage that’s on the official Starbucks menu that is the foundation of the drink. It’s made with a pre-sweetened chai concentrate, 2% milk, and ice.
- Customizations: Substitute oatmilk instead of 2% milk, add 2 pumps of brown sugar syrup, and vanilla sweet cream cold foam
How to Order the Drink
“Can I get a grande Iced Chai Latte with oat milk, 2 pumps brown sugar syrup, and vanilla sweet cream cold foam, please?”
The grande size of the drink is roughly $6.50 plus tax.
Prices may vary depending on where you get the drink, but it came out to be $4.75 for a grande Iced Chai Latte, $0.50 for the 2 pumps of brown sugar syrup, and $1.00 for the vanilla sweet cream cold foam.
Questions You May Have
Chai, shortened from masala chai, is a spiced black tea that originated in India.
Water, black tea, cardamom, black pepper, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, natural flavors, star anise, sugar, honey, ginger juice, vanilla, and citric acid.
Because Starbucks baristas aren’t trained on how to make secret menu drinks, it’s best to order the drink with the exact customizations.
You can order this drink in the same sizes you can order an Iced Chai Latte. It comes in three sizes: tall (12 ounces), grande (16 ounces), and venti (24 ounces).
Yes, there’s caffeine in the drink since Iced Chai Latte is made with black tea.
- TikTok Pink Drink (Starbucks Secret Menu)
- Best Starbucks Syrups
- TikTok Iced White Mocha (Starbucks Secret Menu)
- Butterbeer Frappuccino (Starbucks Secret Menu)
- Starbucks Pink Drink Copycat
Want to save this drink to Pinterest? Pin it now to your Pinterest board!