Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, strawberry puree, and whipped cream with sprinkles are layered in this colorful holiday Starbucks secret menu drink. See how the drink is made and how to order it.
Want to save this article?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox. Plus, get recipes & tips every week!
Table of Contents
Santa Claus Frappuccino
- Santa Claus Frappuccino is a frozen vanilla drink with layers of strawberry puree, topped with whipped cream and red green sprinkles. It’s a customized Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino that has become popular, making it a Starbucks secret menu drink.
- Secret menu drinks shouldn’t be ordered by the drink name since Starbucks baristas aren’t trained to make them, so you need to order it knowing the drink recipe (ingredients and directions).
- This drink can only be ordered in person since there isn’t a way to request layered strawberry puree on the app. (Trust me, I tried.)
- The red green sprinkles are a seasonal topping and it’s only available during the holidays. But, you can order the drink without the sprinkles any time of the year.
How It Tastes
The first sip is of creamy vanilla and a fruity strawberry burst. It’s like winter and summer all at once. As you drink more, it gets creamier and then when you get to the second strawberry layer, the fruit flavor perks up again.
It tastes like a drinkable strawberry cream cake.
It’s not overly sweet and it’s a good option for anyone avoiding caffeine since there’s no caffeine in this drink.
RELATED: 10 Tiktok Starbucks Drinks
What’s in the Drink
- Base drink: Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino
All secret menu drinks start with an official menu drink, and this one is a Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino.
- Customizations: Strawberry puree layered on the bottom of the cup, then another layer in the middle, red green “Christmas” sprinkles on top.
The strawberry puree adds a fruity burst to the overall creamy vanilla base of this drink. The red and green sprinkles add a fun Christmas touch.
RELATED: Starbucks Strawberry Drinks
How to Order the Drink
“Can I get a grande layered Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino with strawberry puree on the bottom, Frappuccino, then a layer of strawberry puree in the middle, Frappuccino again, then topped with whipped cream and red green sprinkles?”
Optional: Ask for strawberry puree on top of the whipped cream.
A grande size of the Santa Claus Frappuccino is $6.25 plus tax.
The price will vary depending on which Starbucks you buy the drink from.
It’s $4.75 for the Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino, $1.00 for strawberry puree, and $0.50 for the red green sprinkles.
Questions You May Have
According to Starbucks’ ingredient list, their strawberry puree sauce is made of strawberry puree, white grape juice concentrate, water, fruit and vegetable juice for color, natural flavors, xanthan gum, and citric acid.
The Santa Claus Frappuccino comes in the same sizes as the Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino, since that’s the base drink. It comes in tall (12 ounces), grande (16 ounces), and venti (24 ounces).
Nope! There’s no caffeine or coffee in this drink.
- Cotton Candy Frappuccino (Starbucks Secret Menu)
- Butterbeer Frappuccino (Starbucks Secret Menu)
- TikTok Iced White Mocha (Starbucks Secret Menu)
- TikTok Matcha Pink Drink (Starbucks Secret Menu)
- TikTok Pink Drink (Starbucks Secret Menu)
- 31 Vanilla Starbucks Drinks (Including Secret Menu)
Want to save this drink to Pinterest? Pin it now to your Pinterest board!