Cold brew, vanilla, white mocha, and mocha cold foam all come together in this sweet Starbucks secret menu drink. See how the drink is made and how to order it.
Cookies and Cream Cold Brew
- Cookies and Cream Cold Brew is a cold brew flavored with vanilla and white mocha, and topped with mocha cold foam. It’s a customized Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew that became popular, making it a secret menu drink.
- Secret menu drinks shouldn’t be ordered by the drink name since Starbucks baristas aren’t trained to make them, so you need to order it knowing the drink recipe, including the ingredients and any specifications. Don’t worry, I’ve included info on exactly how to order below.
- This drink can only be ordered in-person since there isn’t a way to request mocha cold foam on the app.
RELATED: TikTok Iced Chai Latte (Starbucks Secret Menu)
How It Tastes
The mocha cold foam is on top so it tastes like fluffy milk chocolate at the first sip. Right below the cold foam is the cold brew with vanilla and white mocha syrups, which gives the drink a bit of a cookies and cream flavor.
You’ll still taste the cold brew but since the mochas are added in, the cold brew isn’t very strong.
Overall, this is a tasty and sweet drink for mocha and cookies and cream fans. If you’re looking for new mocha drinks, give this one a try!
RELATED: 10 Tiktok Starbucks Drinks & How to Order Them
What’s in the Drink
- Base drink: Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew
All secret menu drinks start with an official menu drink, and this one is the Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew.
- Customizations: 1 pump of vanilla syrup instead of 2, add 3 pumps of white mocha sauce, and vanilla sweet cream cold foam with 2 pumps of mocha blended in
White mocha sauce flavors and sweetens, so adjust the number of pumps depending on how sweet you like your drink. Mocha cold foam is made by blending mocha sauce with vanilla sweet cream cold foam.
RELATED: Cotton Candy Frappuccino (Starbucks Secret Menu)
How to Order the Drink
“Can I get a grande Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew with 1 pump vanilla instead of 2, 3 pumps white mocha, and topped with cold foam with 2 pumps of mocha blended in?”
A grande size of the Cookies and Cream Cold Brew costs $5.85 plus tax.
The price will vary depending on which Starbucks you buy the drink.
It was $4.25 for the Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew, $0.60 for extra pumps of syrup and sauce, and $1.00 for the cold foam.
RELATED: Best Starbucks Iced Coffees
Questions You May Have
Cold foam is frothed cold milk made without heat or steam. It’s creamy, velvety, and fluffy milk foam.
The Cookies and Cream Cold Brew comes in the same sizes the Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew comes in, since that’s the base drink. It comes in tall (12 ounces), grande (16 ounces), venti (24 ounces), and trenta (30 ounces).
Cold brew is made by steeping ground coffee in cold water in the refrigerator for several hours. Starbucks cold brews their coffee for 20 hours, in small batches, on a daily basis.
- Thin Mint Frappuccino (Starbucks Secret Menu)
- Caramel Macchiato Frappuccino (Starbucks Secret Menu)
- 52 Popular Starbucks Secret Menu Drinks & How to Order Them
- TikTok Iced White Mocha (Starbucks Secret Menu)
- Best Starbucks Cold Brew Coffees
- How to Make Pumpkin Spice Cold Foam
Want to save this drink to Pinterest? Pin it now to your Pinterest board!