Skip Starbucks and make their most popular drinks at home! They’re easy and delicious to make, from Iced Caramel Macchiato to Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew.
Homemade Starbucks Drinks
- Become a home Starbucks barista with these copycat drinks that have been recreated using Starbucks recipes.
- The ingredients used and how the drinks are assembled are what makes Starbucks drinks stand out. Each copycat recipes come with step-by-step instructions and ingredient notes.
- Most drinks take less than 5 minutes to assemble.
RELATED: 23 Best Starbucks Copycat Recipes
- Syrups are what flavors and sweetens Starbucks drinks. You can use store-bought or make them at home. Simple syrups can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. They’ll last 2-3 weeks in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- The standard drink at Starbucks is made with 2% milk but you can use any milk you like. A popular milk option is Oatly, which is the oat milk Starbucks offers.
- You can get vanilla syrup directly from Starbucks by going to any of their locations and asking if they have any vanilla syrup available for purchase. They’ll sell it to you if they have enough in stock. It should cost around $14.
What You’ll Need
- Espresso machine or Nespresso
All lattes (hot or iced) are made with espresso. Using an espresso machine or a Nespresso will give you the best results.
- Milk frother
Most espresso machines and Nespressos come with milk frothers. If you don’t have one, you can use a French press to make velvety froth for hot and cold drinks.
- Cold brew maker
The easiest and best way to make Starbucks Cold Brew at home is to use their Cold Brew Pitcher Packs. Drop 1-2 bags in water and let it cold brew for 20-24 hours.
- French press
It’s what I use to froth milk. Hot milk can be used to make froth for hot drinks and cold milk can be used to make cold foam.
- Handheld milk frother
My secret to making whipped cream for drinks in seconds. I don’t use this to froth milk since it doesn’t do as good of a job as a French press.
My Nespresso Pick
Photo Credit: amazon.com
This Nespresso model is a bit of a splurge but it’s perfect for making espresso drinks like Iced Caramel Macchiato and Mocha.SHOP NOW
Easy Starbucks Recipes
Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew Copycat
Ingredients: Cold brew, vanilla syrup, ice, half & halfSEE RECIPE
Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee Copycat
Ingredients: Starbucks Cold Brew Pitcher Pack, water, iceSEE RECIPE
Starbucks Iced Mocha Copycat
Ingredients: Espresso, chocolate syrup, milk, ice, vanilla syrup, heavy creamSEE RECIPE
Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato Copycat
Ingredients: Espresso, vanilla syrup, milk, ice, caramel sauceSEE RECIPE
Starbucks Iced Blonde Vanilla Latte Copycat
Ingredients: Blonde espresso, vanilla syrup, 2% milk, iceSEE RECIPE
Starbucks Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew Copycat
Ingredients: Caramel sauce, cold brew, ice, half & half, sea saltSEE RECIPE
Starbucks Iced Honey Oatmilk Latte Copycat
Ingredients: Blonde espresso, honey syrup, oat milk, ice, turbinado sugarSEE RECIPE
Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte Copycat
Ingredients: Espresso, cinnamon syrup, milk, ice, vanilla syrup, heavy cream, cinnamon sugarSEE RECIPE
Starbucks Iced Shaken Espresso Copycat
Ingredients: Espresso, simple syrup, milk, iceSEE RECIPE
Starbucks Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso Copycat
Ingredients: Blonde espresso, brown sugar syrup, ground cinnamon, oat milk, iceSEE RECIPE
Starbucks Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso Copycat
Ingredients: Blonde espresso, chocolate malt powder, almond milk, and iceSEE RECIPE
Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino Copycat
Ingredients: Ice, instant coffee, whole milk, Frappuccino baseSEE RECIPE
- Starbucks Pink Drink Copycat
- Every Starbucks Drink Ranked by Caffeine Content
- Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam Copycat
- Starbucks Iced Chai Tea Latte Copycat
- 17 Starbucks Drinks For Kids
Want to save these recipes to Pinterest for later? Pin it now to your Pinterest board!